Microblading Manual Tattoo Pen Blue Silver Permanent Makeup Pen
Stainless Steel & Plastic
Blue & Silver
Features for the Tattoo Microblade Eyebrow Pen:
1. Operate more easily freehand brushwork
2. Complete functions, professional lock-pin device
3. Use with the paste pigment, in different colors
4. Used for eyebrow tattoo operation, high quality guarantee
5. The Permanent Makup Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pen is easy to cope with and not easy to damage
6. Professional lock-needle device,all kinds of blades are
available,easy to control
7. Do not need the power when doing tattoo beauty operation, suit
for many kinds of blades
8. The handmade tattoo microblade eyebrow pen is used with the
paste pigment, which is the main tools for the eyebrow,lips etc.
* As the Most professional manufacturer we can customise it depends
on your design.
* Wide Varieties;
* Competitive Price;
* Prompt Delivery Day;
* Sample Order welcomed;
* OEM welcomed;
Other Products We Can Offer:
Permanent makeup machine
Permanent makeup eyebrow tattoo pen
Permanent makeup tattoo ink / Permanent makeup pigment
Permanent makeup up needles
Permanent makeup practice skin
Permanent makeup tattoo accessories, etc.
What is Microblading?
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual
method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the
traditional hair stroke technique done by machine. It is done using
a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because
the color is closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and
very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
The difference to ordinary permanent make-up is that microblading
is not done by a machine. The pigments are manually placed into the
skin. As with the handle of the machine the Microblading manual pen
is equipped with sterile packaged blades ("slope" style, in U-shape
or curvy.). The blade glides with gentle pressure over the skin and
causes a fine cut. The cut is as fine as a paper-cut and you can
hardly distinguish it from real hair.
Depending on the drawing technique it creates an individual look
for each eyebrow. So called 3D eyebrows do not appear as a tattoo.
The technique has its origin in Asia and is gaining popularity
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of
their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes,
regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from
alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair
loss benefit greatly from microblading, as well as people who
simply aren't happy with their eyebrows.
This is Judy Zhou,any Needs please feel free to contact me,I am
always at your service!